ITF Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form, Application Portal:-www.itf.gov.ng:-We are to notify all individuals interested in applying for Industrial Training Fund recruitment that the ITF Recruitment form is now available for all applicants who are suitable and most qualified for the vacant position, and as such, the Industrial Training Fund recruitment official portal is finally opened to receive the application forms.
On this note, all information regarding the ITF Recruitment, the recruitment official portal, the application form, qualifications needed for the recruitment exercise as well as the steps to apply for the recruitment will not be left out, as we will give justice to this basic recruitment information.
This web post will focus on every information you need on how you can successfully obtain the ITF recruitment form, basic requirements for both graduate and non-graduate, the application process, the deadline as well as other relevant details.
ITF Recruitment Update
Recently, the ITF (Industrial Training Fund) has announced its recruitment for all candidates who are readily qualified to work. Hence, all applicants are to obtain the Industrial Training Fund application form through the official website and the submission of the application must be done through the same portal. Therefore, we will discuss how you could apply for the ITF Recruitment via the portal
Before going ahead to apply, we want to clarify for all those who are unaware of the official portal that www.itf.gov.ng remains the only official website for the ITF Recruitment.
Are you seeking an opportunity to apply for an Industrial Training Fund job? Then, proceed further for more information and other important guidelines needed to help you secure the job.
Is The ITF Recruitment Out?
The Industrial Training Fund recruitment will be available and open for all applicants to send in their applications. Therefore, all interested applicants are to wait patiently for the portal to be opened
Most importantly, this web page is designed to ease the application process of your desired job position and also provides you with the latest recruitment updates on how to submit the application form successfully. Also, be fully informed that the ITF recruitment will soon commence.
For this reason, we wish to inform all job-seekers that the Industrial Training Fund has warned applicants to stay clear of any recruitment scam activities and not to PAY anyone for the Industrial Training Fund application registration form
- DSS Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
ITF Recruitment 2021 Requirements
These are the important and basic requirements all applicants must meet to be successful in the ongoing ITF recruitment:
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Should not be below 1.7 m in height, for the male applicants, and 1.64 m for females applicants
- Also, applicants must have a fully expanded chest to qualify for the vacant position
- In addition, applicants must be fully certified by a Government Medical practitioner to be fit for appointment in Industrial Training Fund
- Applicants must not have any form of mental or physical disability
- Eligible applicants must be free from financial embarrassment
- All applicants must be assessed of good character during the screening exercise
- Any applicant who has a criminal offense will be disqualified
- Most importantly, all applicants must possess a certificate of state of origin and should be signed by the Chairman, or Secretary of their Local Governments. Hence, any certificates been endorsed by the Liaison officers will not be accepted
Therefore, any applicants who meet these outlined requirements should go ahead and fill the Industrial Training Fund recruitment form on the official portal.
How To Apply For ITF Recruitment
Interested applicants who have met the requirements and are ready to take up the vacant Industrial Training Fund position should go to the official ITF portal and apply for any vacant position of their choice, as any delay in the application might lead to regrets in the future. All you need is to follow the steps below and apply.
- Firstly, log in to the Industrial Training Fund recruitment official portal at www.itf.gov.ng
- Carefully follow the instructions and apply for your favored position. Note that an application account must be created before filling your application form
- Thirdly, ensure that your certificates and other necessary documents are ready before commencing your application
- Once the application is completed, then click on submit to finally send your application form.
ITF Recruitment Closing Date
The ITF Recruitment form closing date has not been specified. On this note, we will definitely update you immediately after the closing date is finally announced. Therefore, keep visiting this web page for more information concerning ITF recruitment.