Federal Government Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. There are a lot of the federal government’s latest job vacancies going on that you might not be aware of, and that is the main purpose of this content.
This article will be focussing more on the Requirements, vacancies, and how to apply for any of the federal government jobs on this portal.
Today we have decided to complete some of the unanswered questions most of our visitors have been asking us recently, so as you go through we believe these questions assist you in clearing your doubts and so on.
What is the requirement for Federal Government recruitment?
This is the important part of the recruitment exercise, as any applicants who did not meet this outlined requirement might not be shortlisted. Therefore, to be among the successful applicants, then carefully go through the outlined requirements listed below before sending your application via the Federal Government recruitment portal
- Firstly, all applicants should be minimum of 18 and not above 35 Years
- Secondly, eligible applicants should possess either of the following, a WAEC, NECO, or GCE to be qualified for the job position
- Also, applicants must possess a first school-leaving (FSLC) certificate.
- Most importantly, applicants must be mentally and physically healthy.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- All Male applicants must be at least 1.68 meters while female applicants must be at least 1.65 meters.
- Applicants must be single.
- In addition, all certificates uploaded should be in their original form.
- Applicants possessing B.Sc., M.Sc., HND certificates can apply
|Nationality||Nigerian by birth. with no criminal records|
|Your heights||No less than 1.68m (5’6)|
|Education Qualification||B.Sc., HND, OND, WAEC, NECO, NYSC|
|In Addition||A birth certificate must be obtained|
|Health status||Must be Examined|
|Chest measurement||Must be Checked|
- Jobs in Nigeria
- DSS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Ndlea Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
How can I apply for the Federal Government recruitment?
To avoid scams of any level you must apply via the portal of the Federal Government, only their portal is qualified to be trusted.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Recruitment
- Npower dssc recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
The federal jobs listed above are most of the FG recruitment that has been released since this year started, and in our next article we will be releasing a broad recruitment list that are likely to commence any moment sooner or later, jobs like: government job in Nigeria, federal government agency, agencies in nigeria, npower news, emergency management agency, development agency, job listings, federal aviation job alert,government recruitments in Nigeria, Nigeria customs, NAFDAC recruitment, teachers recruitment, fcsc recruitment, Nigeria airforce, efcc recruitment, Nigeria immigration